Barefoot Institute has 15 years of combined experience in
- Providing expert advice and support in marriage and relationships
- Supporting individuals and families in their marriage
- Training individuals and couples to create better
- Offering seminars and workshops to empower individuals to create a confident Muslim family
Barefoot Institute, where traditional Islamic guidance meets cutting edge psychology and relationship science to help support Muslim relationships between husband and wife, parents and children, siblings and relatives.
Who we are?
We started as a husband and wife team with over 15 years of combined experience in relationship counselling and individual coaching as well as workshops, seminars and retreats. We are continually developing the organisation to deliver an extensive service to a diverse range of communities, couples and individuals to empower them in order to create a fulfilling life.
Our 10-year marriage has brought many challenges and solutions and with our practical and Islamically authentic approach we have helped many couples to survive the toughest times.
We are based in London but deliver our work across the UK as well as internationally.
What we do?
Over the years, Barefoot Institute has independently organised courses on different aspects of relationships, anger management and sex and intimacy. More recently, we have partnered with local mosques and community centres to deliver these unique courses that have helped save many relationships. If you would like any further information about this or your organisation would like to work with us, please email: email@example.com
We also offer:
- Courses for singles and couples
- Retreats for couples and women
- Coaching and counselling for couples and individuals
- Family mediaton
- Campaigns and research findings